Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Intro and Grateful Dead Dress


Here's where to get this!

So, here's a blog about me and the stuff I make. I'm a school teacher, and I enjoy making things in my free time. I guess blogging about it and other things that occur would be a fun thing to do. We'll see how it pans out because I'm kinda slow on the uptake on these sorts of things.

My first featured thingy here is a pink Grateful Dead dress. It's a size three, and the dress is new, though I took the tags off to wash the dress after printing. I carved the blocks for the Grateful Dead prints myself out of that white rubber carving block stuff and used them to stamp the pics on the dress. The dress is reversible, too, and the inside features green, white, and pink stripes that you can see at the ETSY link above.

ETSY is one of the greatest things I've ever seen. :0) Such cute things on sale there, and everything's either handmade or vintage. Dressing ETSY helps you stand out in a crowd and supports artists!






No comments: