This is what I made today :0) I think it's kinda cute, but then again, I really like this little cupcake stamp. In any case, it's a dish towel, in case you couldn't tell, and one of those vintage-y looking ones made of faux-sackcloth. You can get it here if you are at all interested.
I am rather disappointed in my other project, though. I used my new little fox stamp to stamp on an old hoodie sweatshirt. As my students would say: "Epic fail." The first time I did this, the paint stuck to the stamp, for some reason, and then blotched on the hoodie. I tried to fix it by reworking the stamp a little and then restamping over the first lines in a darker color. Okay, that was better. Set the paint and decided to wash it because the hoodie was all creased from being folded up.
Turns out the paint wasn't set. Most of it came off, the black paint kinda smeared and it looks like a total fail, which I think it is. Here you can see my shame:
The foxes were originally meant to be dark orange. My paint was also a fail because it had somewhat dried and coagulated to a thick orange paste. Oh well. Some things just aren't meant to be.